TRL software is well known around the world. We offer a wide and comprehensive range of software products and services, including designing and developing software for customers worldwide, providing the full spectrum of off –the-shelf junction design software and micro-simulation linking tools, to bespoke software design such as Transport for London’s UTC. With experts in database and network analysis tools our experts are equally at home in spreadsheet development.
World class traffic & transportation software solutions - Thoroughly researched and developed - Validated against a wealth of real life data - Used world wide.
TRL provides a dedicated consultancy service primarily based in the use of our software expertise as well as software solutions for the public and private sector.
TRL runs training courses and 'hands-on' workshops for ARCADY/PICADY, OSCADY PRO, OSCADY CLASSIC, TRANSYT, MOVA, PCMOVA and SCOOT.
Much of our research leads to the development of innovative and relevant software solutions, covering transport issues at all scales both in the UK and internationally:
- National: Traffic count management; accident analysis systems;
- Regional: Strategic policy models; motorway flow analysis;
- Networks: Network trip generation/analysis; network signal optimisation & control; network safety models;
- Community: Environmental assessment; carshare software;
- Local: Junction models; traffic light control software
More information about TRL Software can be found on our dedicated website at trlsoftware.co.uk.